SASSA has released the payment dates for SRD R350 Grant from January 2024 to March 2024. The SASSA dates fall between January 25 to 31, February 23 to 20 and March 25 to 29.
SASSA SRD R350 Payment Dates
|Payment Start Date
|Payment End Date
|25 January 2024
|31 January 2024
|23 February 2024
|29 February 2024
|25 March 2024
|29 March 2024
It is essential for beneficiaries to often check the SASSA website or social media sites to keep updated about any changes in SASSA R350 payment dates, as well as the other dates for SASSA grants.
A good news for all SASSA beneficiaries regarding the officially released schedule of SASSA SRD R350 Grant 2024 which is discussed below. All Eligible candidates can check the SRD R350 Grant Schedule from below.
SASSA SRD R350 Status Check
You can use the following SASSA SRD status check tool to find out your status if you applied for the SRD R350 award and are awaiting word on it.
- Navigate to the https://sassagrantstatuscheck.co.za/ for check the status of your Payment.
- Here, you need to put the required information such as your ID, Mobile number, etc.
- Then you have to hit “Check Status”.
- Here, you may find the status of your payment just in a while as pending, issued.
SASSA SRD R350 Eligibility
Check to see if you qualify for the SRD SASSA R350 award before submitting an application. The following are the main requirements for eligibility:
- You have to be a refugee, a citizen of South Africa, or a permanent resident.
- The ideal age range for you to be in is between 18 and 60.
- Your family’s income ought to fall below a particular cap set by SASSA.
- You must not be getting any other financial help from the government and be unemployed.
- There shouldn’t be any substantial investments or assets that you own.
- You have to be an individual who is in South Africa seeking refuge and in possession of an active section 22 permission or visa.
How to Apply for SASSA SRD R350 Grant?
By following the below mentioned steps, anyone meet with eligibility can apply for the SRD R350 Grant.
- Navigate to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/ to begin the online application process for SASSA.
- Write your number in the application area.
- Enter six digits of the OTP code and click Verify Pin.
- Accept the rules and regulations and submit your application.
SASSA SRD R350 Change Banking Details
Following the below steps an individual can change SASSA SRD R350 banking details.
- Visit the SASSA official website at srd.sassa.gov.za to change the SASSA R350 grant payment method online.
- Once there, enter your ID number to log in and select the Annual Review tab.
- Next, apply for the change payment method to a bank account by filling out the necessary fields, which include ID number, registration, personal information, bank details, and more.
- Finally, submit your application.
SASSA SRD R350 Appeal
You have the right to file an appeal with the Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA) if you think you should have been awarded an SRD grant but your application was handled improperly or denied unfairly.
- Navigate to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/appeal and Go to the appeals area and enter the cell phone number you registered with along with the 13-digit number from your African ID card. Next, press the transmit pin button.
- A verification SMS with a PIN will be sent to the registered cellphone number you provided. To access the appeals portion of the website, enter the pin on the screen.
- The data for each month will be visible to you once you log into the appeal area. The month for which you wish to file an appeal must be chosen.
- After choosing a month, candidates must provide supporting documentation, including bank statements, proof of address, and identity papers, in order to be eligible for the SRD award.
- Your application will be sent to an impartial tribunal upon receipt of all necessary documentation, and you will be notified of the conclusion within 60 to 90 days.
Your name, contact information, SASSA reference number, the reason for the denial, and any supporting documentation must be provided as part of the appeals procedure. If accepted, the ITSAA will reverse the SASSA ruling, and you will begin to get payments from the SRD grants.
Go to NCBLPC Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.