SASSA Payment Dates January 2024 for older persons is 3 January, for disability is 4 January and Child Support Grant, Foster Child Grant & Care Dependency Grant is 5 January.
SASSA Payment Dates For January 2024
You might be wondering when your social grant for January 2024 will be paid if you’re one of the millions who depend on it to pay for necessities like food and if you are one of more than 18 million South Africans who receive this grant from the government.
Money is disbursed to recipients of the Child Support, Disability, and Older Persons grants at the beginning of each month before the tenth. The SRD Grant grantees get their funds at the end of each month, particularly from the 20th to the 30th.
SASSA has released their January 2024 payment dates for all the eligible beneficiaries. Check the dates below.
- On January 3, 2024, the Older Persons Grant and any other grants associated with these accounts will be distributed.
- On January 4, 2024, the Disability Grant and any other grants associated with these accounts will be given.
- On January 5, 2024, all other grants, including those for foster children, war veterans, care dependency, and child support, will be issued.
It’s important to remember that the Sassa grant payment department does not process grants on weekends or public holidays.
- SASSA STATUS CHECK
- WHERE’S MY REFUND 2023?
- IRS TAX REFUND 2023
- CHILDREN TAX CREDIT 2023
- IRS INHERITANCE TAX
- CAPITAL ONE SETTLEMENT UPDATE
- CAPITAL ONE CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT
- BEST CREDIT CARD 2023
Who will get the SASSA Payment?
The SASSA pension benefits are awarded based on particular qualifying requirements, which include;
- The person has to be a citizen of South Africa.
- Be 60 years of age or older.
- Not being eligible for any more SASSA social grants
- Not making more than 86,280 to R 172,560 depending on the worker’s circumstances.
- The child must be under the age of eighteen to be eligible for children’s grants.
How to check the SAASA Payment Status online?
Check the online procedure to get your SAASA Payment Status.
- Visit the website of SASSA at srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- Search for the area or URL that enables you to verify your SASSA status.
- When requested, enter the necessary data, such as your mobile phone number or South African ID number.
- Confirming the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- To continue, click the “Submit” or “Check Status” button.
- Await the retrieval and display of your SASSA status by the system.
- Examine the status that appears on the screen to see how your application is doing or what the results will be.
Why and what type of SASSA Grants be paid?
According to the Social Assistance Act, the South African government has given Sassa the authority to administer financial aid and social grants in the country.
Sassa supervises the execution of numerous social assistance initiatives within the parameters of the legislation. Social grants are given to South Africans who are in need as part of this.
Old Age Grant:
- The elderly residents benefit from this by receiving enough monthly handouts to cover their living expenditures. The maximum monthly benefits under this scheme are available to the individual at R 2090 per month.
- SASSA provides subsidies to disabled individuals over 18 years old, providing R2,090 per month in DG to help them work and care for themselves.
- Children under the age of eighteen receive monthly cash assistance for their daily needs and expenses through this grant. The youngsters are given R 510 every month under this scheme. The primary caregiver, grandparents, or parents of the children may profit from these grants, which are given to raise them in better conditions.
What if the SASSA January 2024 Payment is not received?
Get in touch with SASSA right away if you meet the requirements for the award but haven’t received the January payment by month’s end.
To inquire about the non-payment, you can visit the closest office, call the SASSA helpline, or send them an online message.
To help SASSA address your payment issue, be prepared to supply your ID number, contact information, and any other information that may be needed.
Visit go to NCBLPC Homepage.