Professional Corporations

Any unrestricted licensee of the North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselors (NCBLPC) may apply for a Certificate of Registration of Professional Corporation (PC), Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC), or Professional Association (PA). Before submitting Articles of Incorporation or Organization to the Secretary of State’s office, you must obtain a Certification of Application from the NCBLPC as explained below. Additional information is available on the Secretary of State’s website at Division), or you may call their office at (919) 807-2225.

General Statutes

Professional Corporation Act
Professional Limited Liability Companies Statute


Incorporation Instructions
Professional Counseling Corporation Application